Dec. 15, 2020 - The CWDC is excited to offer a one-day virtual training on Feb. 2 to support business services champions in utilizing the Talent Development Playbook and its strategies to address local talent development needs. Register for the training by Jan. 27.
As a participant in the Talent Development Playbook Training, you will:
- Deepen your knowledge of the Colorado Talent Development Playbook.
- Learn to use the playbook as a tool to:
- Support businesses in identifying the most impactful talent development strategies to meet their talent related challenges.
- Direct business to the appropriate tools and resources to support their efforts.
- Work with state partners, as well as your colleagues and peers, to explore approaches to utilizing the playbook in your daily work with businesses.
- Practice approaches to identifying and leveraging partners to address common talent development challenges.
The full-day training will be held on Feb. 2, 2021 starting at 9 a.m., and is designed to support those who work directly with businesses to use the playbook in coaching employers, connecting them with local resources for support, and identifying recommendations directly from the content of the Talent Development Playbook to address key employer talent challenges.
About the Talent Development Playbook
The Talent Development Playbook was created by the CWDC as a practical resource to help Colorado businesses refine how they attract, hire, develop, and retain employees. New strategies were released monthly from June through November of 2020, and the full playbook and corresponding monthly webinars are all available on the CWDC website. Access the Talent Development Playbook.
About CWDC's Technical Assistance Modules
The CWDC’s Consultative Technical Assistance Modules streamline training and support offered through the CWDC to our talent development network partners. Each module includes specific learning objectives that focus on skill and knowledge development, practice and application of strategies and approaches, and building greater understanding of community and systems change models. View all technical assistance modules open for applications.