**Update** Please note that the grant application deadline has been extended to Sept. 10
**Update** The credentials list has been updated with additional options. View the HB21-1264 Credential List.
July 29, 2021 - The CWDC is excited to announce a total of $2.25 million in grant funding via HB21-1264 that is now available to eligible entities through a competitive application process. HB21-1264 created stimulus investments to facilitate training for unemployed and underemployed workers in Colorado during times of substantial unemployment. This round of grant funding is intended to support up to 1,200 individuals to earn an industry-recognized credential during the grant period.
Multiple grants will be awarded with a minimum grant award of $100,000 per application. Award maximums are expected to be no higher than $500,000. Applications are due by September 10. The following entities that have a partnership with local workforce centers are eligible to apply for these grant funds:
- Community-based nonprofit organizations
- Sector partnerships
- Local governments
- Institutions of higher education
- Please visit the CWDC technical assistance portal to apply for the grant.
- First time visitors to the technical assistance portal will be prompted to create a login. Please use a work email address as your username and create a unique password.
- Once logged on to the home page of the technical assistance portal, click ‘apply’ if you are interested in applying for the grant. At this stage, complete grant opportunity details (including questions) can be downloaded for your review prior to completing your application. Answers to questions may be pasted into form fields if written offline.
- If you wish to review grant documents before logging into the technical assistance portal and submitting an application, please visit the Vendor Self Service at www.colorado.gov/vss. If you do not have a log in, click on the public access tab on the bottom left of the screen. In the keyword search field at the top of the screen, type in 2022000018 and hit enter. When the document comes up, click on the details tab under the title. Then click on the attachments tab. All documents relating to the grant application are listed and can be viewed.
- If you have questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.