April 6, 2022 - In 2018, we launched the Lives Empowered initiative with a bold vision to develop a statewide model for upskilling the frontline workforce. Thanks to your efforts, we’ve collectively:
- Upskilled more than 1,125 frontline workers
- Engaged more than 150 businesses and supported the launch of four sector partnerships in retail, tourism, and hospitality
- Hosted two statewide convenings with state and national leaders
- Worked together to support the industry in weathering the impacts of COVID-19
Join us virtually on April 28 to celebrate the accomplishments of the initiative and for the launch of the Empowerment Score, which was developed with lessons learned from the Lives Empowered initiative. During the event we will also spotlight best practices that can be applied to upskilling and economic mobility efforts now and in the future.
Lives Empowered Celebration and Empowerment Score Launch
April 28, 2022, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Register to attend via Zoom
Retail, hospitality, tourism, and food and beverage services are some of the industries that continue to be the most heavily impacted by COVID-19. The Lives Empowered initiative has worked to test scalable models for equitable economic mobility for frontline workers in these industries. The lessons learned can inform actionable steps employers and public partners can take to support economic recovery and mobility for workers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Local communities and sector partnerships that have been engaged with Lives Empowered
- Company decision makers and HR professionals from retail, tourism, hospitality, and food and beverage businesses across Colorado
- Public partners from workforce development, economic development, chambers of commerce, and education and training providers interested in upskilling frontline workers
- Funders and thought leaders interested in advancing frontline workers
Register now to join the celebration and be the first to preview the launch of the Empowerment Score.