April 7, 2020 - The CWDC is excited to announce the launch of our new website at cwdc.colorado.gov. The state of Colorado is in the process of updating and redesigning all state government websites in this new platform, and we are pleased to have made the transition to provide our partners and the public with refreshed content and improved design and functionality.
The updated navigation intends to more quickly connect our various audiences with the information and resources they need and ensure that content is easily accessible. The updated menu navigation includes:
- About: Information about the CWDC, staff, and partners, and resources for Council meetings.
- Strategies: Information about the strategies the CWDC leverages to enhance and sustain a skills-based talent development network, including sector strategies, career pathways, and work-based learning.
- WIOA: Overview of the Public Workforce System enabled by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, and details and documents regarding Colorado’s WIOA State Plan.
- Get Involved: Details the ways our partners and the public can get engaged in the work of the CWDC, including becoming a Council member or connecting with a sector partnership, the industry intermediary consortium, or a local workforce development board.
- Resources: Provides resources for the talent development network, including technical assistance provided by the CWDC, guides and tools for various audiences, information about our communities of practice, the talent development glossary, and the Talent Pipeline Report.
- News & Events: Learn about the CWDC’s latest news via our What’s New blog, view the CWDC public event calendar, and learn more about current talent development legislation.
We encourage all our partners to explore the new site and take advantage of the resources provided to support your talent development efforts. By updating and improving our website, we hope we are able to better serve our partners and the public and further achieve the CWDC mission of enhancing and sustaining a skills-based talent development network that meets the needs of employers, workers, job seekers, and learners for today and tomorrow.
For questions about the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.