Sept. 7, 2023 - The CWDC is soliciting information about acquiring a web-based software application that aids in the connection to and execution of work-based learning (WBL) opportunities. Responses to the request for information (RFI) are due Sept. 29, 2023.
Work-based learning is an important way for Coloradans to expand their skills and prepare for careers and career advancement, and is also an important talent development strategy for businesses. As work-based learning continues to gain momentum in Colorado, the CWDC and its partners are exploring solutions for a web application that would establish a marketplace where learners seeking an experiential learning opportunity and businesses who want to bring in learners can connect.
The purpose of this RFI is to determine the estimated cost, scope, and expertise of resources required to purchase, implement, and maintain a new application. The information obtained may be used as research for a future solicitation. Below are details on how to review the RFI and submit a response. Please feel free to share this RFI with interested parties.
RFI Details and Response Submission
Responses to this RFI, including comments, suggestions, and final submissions, shall be submitted on Bidnet Direct.
- To submit a response, visit the following Bidnet link and create a free account.
- CWDC welcomes partial submissions to this RFI. A response to every question is not required. The CWDC is interested in receiving information about all products and/or services available that pertain to this request.
- Final responses must be submitted by Friday, Sept. 29, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Prospective respondents can view the RFI details prior to registering on Bidnet by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to the Colorado Vendor Self Service (VSS) system
- On the left side of the screen click "Public Access"
- Enter “work-based learning application” or “202400015” in the keyword search
- Under RFI 202400015, click “details” and then “attachments” to view the RFI
Questions? Please direct all questions to Joel.Knotts@state.co.us. The deadline for submitting questions is Friday, Sept. 15, 2023 by 3 p.m. To avoid bias, the policy restricts CWDC staff from directly responding to vendor questions about the RFI while it is live. Answers to all questions received will be posted on VSS as a modification of the RFI.