March 24, 2022 - The Colorado Workforce Development Council (CWDC) and The Graduate! Network are leading efforts to administer the Bridging the Talent Gap (BTTG) Employee Survey to help increase the utilization of employer-provided education benefits among Colorado workers. Employers interested in participating in the Employee Survey are invited to complete this form to receive a BTTG Employee Survey for your business to distribute and receive combined, analyzed, and aggregated findings upon survey completion.
In September 2021, we published data from the BTTG Employer Survey on the Colorado Bridging the Talent Gap Dashboard to share employer insights about the hiring environment, skills gaps, and resources for retraining and upskilling in Colorado. Participating in the BTTG Employee Survey is the next step to gain employee insights and provide useful and actionable data to your business to help your employees meet their education goals, promote your organization as an education friendly workplace, and reduce turnover as your employees become more engaged in education benefit programs and internal career pathways.
The Employee Survey…
- Is short and takes around 10 minutes for employees to complete on a phone, tablet, or computer
- Gathers employees' interests and opinions on the education, training, and career development support provided to them at work
- Asks for employee feedback about their education and career goals
- Will not report or share any personally identifiable information except when an employee asks for information from their employer
- Provides valuable anonymous feedback and insight to participating employers to improve employee engagement and performance
Data findings will help employers increase utilization of existing education programs, or quantify worker interest and education goals if an organization is considering launching a new program. If your organization is ready to get started, please complete this form and the CWDC will contact you to set up an employee survey for your company. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Are you an industry association, economic or workforce development organization, sector partnership, or other organization that interfaces with employers? Help us share the interest form with additional businesses and encourage them to participate in the BTTG Employee Survey to receive valuable insights about their education, training, and career development benefit programs.