Feb. 28, 2023 - The CWDC is pleased to announce a new funding opportunity for Colorado regions with active sector partnerships to build and share evidence that demonstrates the effectiveness of sector partnerships. The funding will support regions in developing and/or enhancing sustainable processes, systems, and tools to collect and report on data and evidence that reflects the impact of the sector partnership to employers, students, job seekers, and the community.
Applications are due by March 10, 2023. Regions will need to submit plans detailing how they will reach objectives of the funding in order to receive an award (see below for more details). Multiple grants will be awarded, with a maximum individual award amount of $33,300. Apply for the grant by March 10.
Source of Funds
The funding source for these grants is WIOA Discretionary funds. Funds are subject to all WIOA requirements and follow Colorado procurement guidelines. Please review our Partnership Guide for a better understanding of the requirements of Federal funding.
Regions eligible to receive funding contain active sector partnerships and include: Region 2 (Northern Colorado), Region 3 (Denver Metro area), Region 3 (Boulder), Region 4 (Colorado Springs Metro area), Region 11 (Mesa County), and Region 13 (Upper Arkansas). If an eligible region does not apply, additional funding may be evenly distributed across the remaining awarded grantees.
The CWDC will award eligible regions who submit a clear plan for how they will meet the stated funding objectives within their region. This plan should include a brief narrative addressing the ability to meet grant objectives and detail key deliverables, timeline, budget, and the anticipated project team. You are encouraged to use this template to draft your plan, which should not exceed five pages.
- Please visit the CWDC technical assistance portal to submit your plan and apply for the grant.
- First time visitors to the technical assistance portal will be prompted to create a login. Please use a work email address as your username and create a unique password.
- Once logged on to the home page of the technical assistance portal, click the “apply” button. On the next screen, click on “Building Evidence Sector Partnership Grant” to view additional grant details and submit your application.
- Please note, Salesforce has a 25 character file name limit and will not allow documents with lengthy names to be uploaded. If you are having trouble uploading your plan, please shorten the title or contact the CWDC email listed below.
- If you have questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.