Sept. 13, 2021 - Thank you to all of our partners who supported and participated in the Colorado Bridging the Talent Gap employer survey campaign. Thanks to your efforts more than 500 Colorado employers were able to provide their insights about the hiring environment, skills gaps, and current resources available for retraining and upskilling in Colorado.
View the employer survey data and register for our Sept. 29 informational webinar.
- Employers across the state are anticipating growth for their business over the next five years.
- Employers still see a need for developing in-demand skills in the talent pool to better align with their talent needs.
- More than 70% of Colorado businesses are interested in building stronger partnerships with education providers.
Want to learn more? The Colorado Bridging the Talent Gap dashboard, created in partnership with the Graduate! Network, reflects the full results of the employer survey. It allows you to understand the data by region, industry, and company size and answer questions like:
- What skills are most important to employers and where are the biggest gaps?
- What supports are companies offering to workers interested in pursuing education or training?
- What do employers need from education and workforce partners to help close gaps?
Informational Webinar on Sept. 29
To further explore these data, the Colorado Workforce Development Council (CWDC) and the Graduate! Network are hosting an informational webinar on Sept. 29 at 1:30 p.m. The webinar will provide a high-level overview of the Colorado Bridging the Talent Gap employer survey results and allow time for questions from participants.
Watch the recording of the Sept. 29 webinar.
In Colorado, we know successful talent development solutions are industry-driven and data-informed. The CWDC is committed to helping all the partners in the TalentFOUND network use these data to develop effective, targeted talent development solutions and work with employers to implement practices and programs to strengthen their business.
Thank you again for your partnership in supporting Colorado’s Bridging the Talent Gap campaign. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.