Sept. 21, 2022 - In honor of Workforce Development Month, the CWDC and its partners are launching a campaign to encourage employers to participate in its no-cost Good Jobs Pilot. The pilot is aimed at helping employers assess the quality of the jobs they provide and learn what concrete steps they can take to improve them. The program is a collaboration between Working Metrics, a workforce analytics company, Results for America (RFA), and the CWDC.
Employers that provide high-quality jobs attract a higher number of candidates and experience better retention rates than those who do not. But many do not know how to measure or improve the quality of their jobs. The Good Jobs Pilot offers employers the tools they need to:
- Measure the quality of their jobs by analyzing a job’s benefits, flexibility, wage, growth and advancement opportunities, job security, safety, retirement savings offerings, and paid time off
- Gather data about their level of diversity
- Compare how their jobs measure up to others in their industry
- Determine concrete steps to improve job quality
- Develop strategies to improve retention rates and ensure long-term profitability
Read the full press release: cdle.colorado.gov/press-releases/press-release-colorado-employers-encouraged-to-enroll-in-no-cost-good-jobs-pilot