Nov. 23, 2020 - The CWDC and partners will release the 2020 Talent Pipeline Report on Dec. 8, 2020, at a virtual event starting at 3:15 p.m. Partners from the TalentFOUND network are invited to attend and learn about key findings from this year’s report. Register for the event here.
The 2020 Talent Pipeline report identifies:
- leading industries and occupations,
- Top Jobs,
- key features of the current labor force,
- COVID-19 impact and response, and
- strategies to align supply with industry demand.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the future of work trends and highlighted inequity in our education and workforce systems. In order to rebuild stronger, Colorado must focus on its talent pipeline in order to facilitate an equitable economic recovery that creates more opportunity for prosperity throughout the state.
The Dec. 8 virtual event will include:
- Presentation of report and summary of key data points and strategies from the lead author
- Overview of the 2020 recommendations
- Panel discussion on the implications of the report for state agencies with cabinet members
- Virtual break out rooms for small group discussion
- Economic implications for urban communities
- Economic implications for rural communities
- Policy implication for urban communities
- Policy implications for rural communities
Questions? Contact email@example.com.