In partnership with the CWDC, industry intermediaries work to develop and ensure quality business leadership in robust internship programs in innovative industries. There are six industry intermediaries in Colorado, which together make up the Industry Intermediary Consortium.
Responsibilities of industry intermediaries include:
- Facilitating outreach to employers about developing and hosting effective internships
- Informing the development of internship curriculum that is specific to their industry
- Hosting a workshop for employers on how to develop and host an effective internship
- Marketing the internship program(s); identifying work experience opportunities for individuals
- Working with the CWDC and CDLE to determine which businesses receive funding to implement internship programs (learn more about the Innovative Industries Internship Program).
For more information about joining the Industry Intermediary Consortium, please contact email@example.com.